Edinburgh flower shop, The Harvest Garden can deliver to you many stunning cream flower bouquets including:
Your flowers have been carefully grown, picked, hand arranged and protected at every stage to ensure they arrive with you in peak condition. Some of your flowers may arrive in bud but these will open giving you maximum vase life.
If you follow our simple care instructions your flowers should last for at least 7 days.
• On arrival remove flowers from all packaging and using a sharp knife or scissors cut 2- 3 cm off each stem
• Remove any leaves that would be below the waterline of the vase as these will start to decay causing bacteria to build up in the vase
• Place flowers in a clean vase, filled with fresh water and flower food, following the instructions on the sachet. Keep the water level topped up regularly
• Avoid placing your display near ripening fruit, direct heat, in direct sunlight or in a draught
• Re-cutting the stems every 3 to 4 days may make your flowers last longer
• If your roses droop try re-cutting the stems and standing them in warm water
• If your flowers arrive by post they may appear soft due to the fact that they have been without water for a few days. Once placed in water the stems and buds will firm up as they re-hydrat
The "Eustoma grandiflorum" - more commonly known as lisianthus. Native to the United States, Mexico and Caribbean. Available in a real array of colours, from subtle pink to rose-mauve, blue-violet or white-cream. Usually double headed, lisianthus forms a pretty funnel-shaped flower head.
A favourite among brides-to-be, it looks stunning in a simple romantic bridal posy, mixed with delicate roses in any complimenting shade.
Lilies, well known for their sweet smell and impressive blooms, are an exquisite and opulent flower. Representing a real myriad of sentiments, from love and admiration to remembrance, calmness or respect, and are often used in sympathy tributes.
Lilies are available in many varieties and colours, including oriental, stargazer, concador, calla and longiflorum. Each variety is stunning in its own way - between them encompassing colours including white, pink, yellow and even burgundy! Lilies are a stunning addition to any bouquet, arrangement or tribute - versatile yet beautiful.
The Orchids are one of the most exquisite and fascinating flowers in the world. In fact, so fascinated is the world with the Orchids that many countries have adopted different varieties of orchids as their respective National Flowers. Orchids are proliferated across most countries. The orchid flowers are especially prolific in the tropics, where the majority of the species grow on the trunks and branches of trees. In the temperate zones, such as southern Australia, most Orchids grow on the ground.