This bright and beautiful bouquet of freesia flowers is sure to put a smile on anyone’s face! Colourful and summery, our Freesia Zest bouquet expertly adds a contemporary flair to a classic flower arrangement.
The freesia flower comes in a wide variety of bold colours and is strongly scented, adding an extra special touch to the bouquet. Just a few of the freesia flower’s various colours are yellow, purple, pink, and red – many of which are present in our Freesia Zest spray.
Named in honour of the German physician Friedrich Freese, the freesia flower is native to Africa and is a firm favourite in floral arrangements year-round.
The Freesia Zest arrangement is far from the only freesia flower bouquet that we have available. Just a small selection of our other freesia bouquets includes the Fragrant Freesia bouquet, Fragrant Freesia Basket Arrangement, and the Freesia Rainbow Arrangement.
Quality is important to us, which is why we make sure that our freesia suppliers give us only the very best quality blooms they have, every time. We know how important it is to give the perfect gift, and we care about the happiness of each one of our customers.
So, if you are searching for the perfect freesia flower bouquet for that special someone, look no further than this beautifully presented hand-tied Freesia Zest bouquet.
Our Freesia Zest bouquet is the perfect freesia flower arrangement for any occasion, from birthday celebrations to anniversary festivities. Order online today for UK-wide next day delivery.
Your flowers have been carefully grown, picked, hand arranged and protected at every stage to ensure they arrive with you in peak condition. Some of your flowers may arrive in bud but these will open giving you maximum vase life.
If you follow our simple care instructions your flowers should last for at least 7 days.
• On arrival remove flowers from all packaging and using a sharp knife or scissors cut 2- 3 cm off each stem
• Remove any leaves that would be below the waterline of the vase as these will start to decay causing bacteria to build up in the vase
• Place flowers in a clean vase, filled with fresh water and flower food, following the instructions on the sachet. Keep the water level topped up regularly
• Avoid placing your display near ripening fruit, direct heat, in direct sunlight or in a draught
• Re-cutting the stems every 3 to 4 days may make your flowers last longer
• If your roses droop try re-cutting the stems and standing them in warm water
• If your flowers arrive by post they may appear soft due to the fact that they have been without water for a few days. Once placed in water the stems and buds will firm up as they re-hydrate
A pure delight, the petals of the freesia grow from what seems like a delicate stem. This delicacy however, is somewhat of a misgiving as the freesia is a wonderfully resilient little flower. Available in long-stem or short-stem form, the freesia can be found in a real array of colours - from pure white to yellow, to deep purple and red.
Popular in bouquets and arrangements alike, a basket of freesia is a wonderful gift - popular with florists, customers and recipients alike at Mothers Day especially. Its traditional values and sweet smell make it a favourite of mothers around the world. Often considered seasonal, freesia is now available all year round, thanks to the efforts of growers to provide perfect growing conditions for 12 months of the year.