Our stunning blue flower arrangments including the beautiful blue eden hand tie flower arrangment which contains a stunning collection of blue flowers and purple flowers accompanied by some gorgeous cool lime and white blooms will add a soothing effect to both home or the office reception area.
Whether its blue wedding flowers, blue baby flowers or indeed blue funeral flowers you want then trust Edinburgh flower shop The Harvest Garden. We design and deliver beautiful blue flower bouquets in all shades of blue including:
Your flowers have been carefully grown, picked, hand arranged and protected at every stage to ensure they arrive with you in peak condition. Some of your flowers may arrive in bud but these will open giving you maximum vase life.
If you follow our simple care instructions your flowers should last for at least 7 days.
• On arrival remove flowers from all packaging and using a sharp knife or scissors cut 2- 3 cm off each stem
• Remove any leaves that would be below the waterline of the vase as these will start to decay causing bacteria to build up in the vase
• Place flowers in a clean vase, filled with fresh water and flower food, following the instructions on the sachet. Keep the water level topped up regularly
• Avoid placing your display near ripening fruit, direct heat, in direct sunlight or in a draught
• Re-cutting the stems every 3 to 4 days may make your flowers last longer
• If your roses droop try re-cutting the stems and standing them in warm water
• If your flowers arrive by post they may appear soft due to the fact that they have been without water for a few days. Once placed in water the stems and buds will firm up as they re-hydrate