Soft scented pink Oriental Lilies combined with stunning velvety Red Roses make this bouquet of deep red roses and deep cerise pink oriental lily flowers very special and a joy to send or receive.
A pink oriental lily can convey two meanings, the first is of wealth and propserity and the second is of youth and acceptance, either way this elegant graceful pink oriental lily and red rose flower arrangement looks stunning in any setting
No matter what the special occasion is such as a Birthday, Anniversary or the arrival of a new baby. Then buy your pink oriental lily flower arrangements from and have them delivered by the Harvest Garden, one of Edinburgh's oldest and best flower shops.
Your flowers have been carefully grown, picked, hand arranged and protected at every stage to ensure they arrive with you in peak condition. Some of your flowers may arrive in bud but these will open giving you maximum vase life.
If you follow our simple care instructions your flowers should last for at least 7 days.
• On arrival remove flowers from all packaging and using a sharp knife or scissors cut 2- 3 cm off each stem
• Remove any leaves that would be below the waterline of the vase as these will start to decay causing bacteria to build up in the vase
• Place flowers in a clean vase, filled with fresh water and flower food, following the instructions on the sachet. Keep the water level topped up regularly
• Avoid placing your display near ripening fruit, direct heat, in direct sunlight or in a draught
• Re-cutting the stems every 3 to 4 days may make your flowers last longer
• If your roses droop try re-cutting the stems and standing them in warm water
• If your flowers arrive by post they may appear soft due to the fact that they have been without water for a few days. Once placed in water the stems and buds will firm up as they re-hydrate